Saturday, June 26, 2010

That Famous Glance

One of the most famous pictures coming from Hollywood. An unforgetable image. Also the night that I'm sure Sophia Loren would much rather forget. But hey, her career held on tight and she's still very much active so maybe it turned out to be a good thing?

“That picture has haunted me my whole life. I love it and I hate it. I hated it when I was little, but now I see it differently because my mother was such a celebrator in life, and she transcended fear and judgement. That's something to aspire to. So I love it now. It's so human. You can make a movie off that picture. There's a part of me that looks at it like "Wow! That's awesome! That's so great!" But there's another part of me that's like, "That's my mom".” –Mariska Hargitay

“I think the photo speaks for itself” –Mariska Hargitay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mariska Hargitay is as beautiful as her mother. I admire her very much.