Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Jayne's Brood


"By the time she was 34 years old, she had five kids and a successful career. My mom never said no to life- she wanted to experience everything. When she died, she left so much behind"

“Every day I feel closer to her and like I really am her daughter because she made her dream come true, and I am living mine now. She was ahead of her time. I just can't believe this little girl from Texas had five children, dogs, a house, a career, and a husband by the time she was 34. Like, I think I do that a lot?”
“My mother was ahead of her time, a very modern woman in not so modern times. She was the original wonder woman, a role model. She had a career, she had five children. She was sexy, she was musically talented and she had an amazingly high IQ. I am in awe of her for that. She had a zest for life and lived every mintue to the fullest. She did it all.”
“My mom had five kids, worked, had a million dogs and played the violin. I look at my life now and think, I'm on a TV show, I run a foundation, I run a household, I'm a mom, I'm a wife, I'm a lot of things, I realize I'm like that because it's what I know”
-Mariska Hargitay

No comments: