Saturday, September 4, 2010

Yummy of the Mood


James Franco. If you have checked here often, then you would know that he has been featured here often. If you haven't and don't believe me, then feel free to click his name in the labels (or even just for the heck of it and you wanna drool alongside with me). I first saw him on a TV movie called James Dean which I recorded because, well, I loved (and still love) James Dean! I remember when he won his Golden Globe for that role and I was so proud of him! I've tried to keep up with his movies since then and boy, James really made my year last year when he decided to come on to General Hospital- the soap that I watch!!!! What are the odds? As it turned out, his manager was the same as Steve Burton's manager (Steve, who has also been featured here quite a number of times, plays Jason Morgan on the soap) so the stars were lined up, got lucky, and made me very happy!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OMG IS HE EVER YUMMY!!! THANK YOU GH AND J FOR MAKING ME A FAN OF HIS WAS I EVER MISSING OUT!! LOVE JAMES HE'S AN AWESOME WELL TALENTED ACTOR WHO PLAYS HIS ROLES BEYOND BELIEF!!! I have seen a few of his movies and I must say Franco is my favorite character he's played so far..

PS. Thank you J for sharing him with me :- ))