Saturday, January 8, 2011

Curly Husband & Curly Wife



Truthfully I'm not fond of Maureen's hairstyle in these pictures- curly hair doesn't go well with her face, I think. Same goes for Ringo. I do like how they are posing together despite the problems they must've had during the time, taken around 1973, I believe during the time of Ringo's heavy drinking and Maureen's affair with George Harrison; they were just hanging on by a thread.

Another thing: Maureen's shirt is a see-through and was wearing no bra. Yep, you can see her boobies. Maureen's not the only Beatle wife who has had her boobs peeking out- Pattie Boyd (I saw on modeling pose wearing see through with no bra), Linda McCartney, Yoko Ono, Barbara Bach, Heather Mills, even Jane Asher, have worn or posed in clothes (or no clothes for that matter) that have shown their boobies. Only Cynthia Lennon and Olivia Harrison haven't paraded them out and about...as far as I know...ok moving on!

1 comment:

Brilig said...

I didn't know Maureen had an affair with George Harrison - interesting but only if you're a Beatle freak - as I am