Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Davis-Lansings



Unfortunately, Rick Herbst left General Hospital (as Ric Lansing) for The Bold and The Beautiful (as Whip Jones) just before his on-screen daughter Molly was SORAS* from a toddler to a preteen. So the little actress who plays Molly (I forget her name at the moment. I know I could look it up but I'm too lazy and too concentrated on doing this blog) and Rick never shared any scenes together. However, it is nice that the two of them met. From what I understand, they've met quite a few times before!

*SORAS- Soap Opera Rapid Age Syndrome...very popular in soap operas. One year your child is born and the following year the child is a little one and then a good two years after that, the child will be a teenager! Sometimes it doesn't happen in that kind of way but you get the gist of it.

No comments: