Sunday, November 13, 2011

Awesome Picture


I will be the first to tell you that I'm not a smoker and I'm not a big fan of it either; I have some sort of an allergic reaction if I'm around the cigarette smoke for a period of time (coughing), plus the smell is just dreadful and it can kill you...okay, that's enough of my political view on cigarettes. However, I do know that smoking was very popular back in the day and I don't judge, I don't look down upon or anything- it's to each your own. If you smoke, don't worry I won't be going on and on about it. I will just say my point and that's it. Anyway, despite my disapproval, I think this picture is just awesome. I love the lighting, I love how they all lit up at the same time (probably on pose to count, 1, 2, 3 go!). It is a great picture of them.

No comments: