Monday, December 5, 2011

Yummy of the Mood


This is Chef Ken Oringer; he has quite a number of restuarants in Boston...and no I've never eaten his food (although I would like to) as I don't live in Boston. Anyway, he's been a Judge on Chopped (that one time, he needs be on there more!) and a challenger on Iron Chef America. He did do a guest stunt as a judge on Rachael Ray's talk show. He does have twitter and I've been lucky enough of him retweeting me about his appearance on Rocco DiSpirito's Dinner Party, I said that there were two good looking chefs on my TV- winning!...boy was I embarrassed...and touched...but was more embarrassed...he is married...I guess he took it as a compliment considering that he did retweet it...I've come out of hiding from under the rock since then. He also did kinda reply back to me along with my tweet with Giada about being on Rachael's show- I wasn't sure on the dates at the time so I had to ask...unfortunately I've missed his appearance but managed to watch it on youtube.

No comments: