Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Watch Out Sonny...



I'm on Team Todd...of course I know I'm kidding myself because Todd will only be on for short time (but will more be visiting since his daughter now will live in Port Charles) and Sonny is pretty much unbreakable. In the past I was on Team Claudia, and well, now she's pushing up daisies. Plus, Sonny may be 'innocent' this time around for running Anthony Zacharra off by shooting at him on the road- resulting a car crash killing Cole and little Hope (I think she's still alive...) but I'm tired of him winning all the time. I just wish for once Sonny will lose. Not have someone die- gosh knows he's been through that enough already and that doesn't help at all- but like he lost his shipment or a deal or something. Or better yet, go away. Sonny has been top dog for far way too long.

No comments: