Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Next Food Network Star Mentors


I'm rooting for...
Bobby's Team: Malcolm
Giada's Team: Ippy and Linkie
Alton's Team: Justin and maybe Emily Ellen if she cuts down on her constant "retro-rad"

Who I really want to GO:
Bobby's Team: Michelle- saw her on Chopped and she left in the second round (entree) when she served undercooked lentils. But that's not the reason why I want her to go. It's more so her lying saying she hates catfish and then told the audience she loves it...I get that you are trying to sell a product (if you like it or not) but at least do a little spin on it saying "I am not crazy about catfish but when I tried this from the restuarant, it changed my tone!". You don't have to LIE but give a little oomphf to it. Another thing, about Chopped, was that when to NFNS did an Chopped-inspired episode, Michelle didn't say a single thing about being on the show; yet Yvan from Giada's team did. Don't erase your show's history, please. I'm also a bit annoyed with Nikki. Her POV is sexy grilling...okay...that's all fine and dandy, but do you really have to thrown in sex? Sorry but I don't want to get all hot and bothered when there's a hot grill in the same room. That's just dangerous!

Giada's Team: Well, it was pretty much Josh and he's already history, so...I'm not too crazy about Martita, her Ay Mio Dios (or however she says it) is getting on my nerves whenever something goes wrong. I think that should be the title of her cooking show (if she wins).
I don't mind Yvan, he's in the middle with me.

Alton's Team: Judson already left, so now it's Martie who I wouldn't mind saying Adios to. She talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and doesn't know when or how to stop. I DO like her, oddly enough, but the way she yammers on, I don't see how she will find the time to cook IF she wins.

No comments: