Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Quiting The Bold & The Beautiful

I suppose you can say it's a sad announcement: I am quitting The Bold & The Beautiful. Why? Because I am so sick and tired of Liam's yo-yo mind of Hope and Steffy. I do get that this kind of thing happens in soaps but this has been going on for 2 years straight without any peace! I think the only exception was Stephanie's dedicated to help the homeless but that didn't even last long as Liam's confusing love life. I will keep tabs, I will read the descriptions to see if the Liam-Hope-Steffy love story at least dwindled as a back-burner story. I'll return if Bridget or RJ, Brooke's seemingly forgotten children, are on or something. I'll have to pick and choose, kinda like I did when I returned to One Life to Live after a couple of years of not watching, easing myself back to watching as a regular viewer. Plus I have 24 episodes on my DVR to catch up (with Deacon Sharpe) I could really use a break! So for now, I'm done.
As for the blog, I'll keep it up with Katherine Kelly Lang and other actors.

No comments: