Saturday, September 7, 2013

Blog News

As you may have noticed, there's a new banner. If you are a regular visitor for the last few years, you would know that I do this once a year. If you are new, I like to do things differently to make things interesting rather than the same ol' same ol'.
This time around I made things like a little timeline of my life of sorts with Entertainment.

One top of the header (Jeannette's This & That) are the people who died before I was born in 1981
-Queen Anne Boleyn
-Carole Lombard
-James Dean
-Jayne Mansfield
-Bobby Darin
-Keith Moon
-John Lennon

As for underneath the header are the things that started (or continued) when my own life started it's course
Before & After Me
-Garfield
-Cher
-Queen
-Fleetwood Mac

After Me
-Motley Crue
-Wheel of Fortune
-She-Ra
-George Harrison, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr
-The Backstreet Boys
-Steve Burton and Sarah Brown
-Christopher Meloni
-Stewie Griffin
-Roger Howarth and Kassie DePavia
-Tom Colicchio and Padma Lakshmi
-Giada DeLaurentiis and Rachael Ray
-Sterling Archer

One side is Pac Man and the other side if Rico the Penguin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks cute! I like the three cartoon characters in front.